Looking to Sell Your Property?
In a competitive and unpredictable market it can be a daunting experience in which to sell your property. But the good news is we are here to help every step of the way.
There is still a great deal of interest in the Costa del Sol but how you market your property and selling prices have changed greatly. With our expert advice and guidance we can help you to understand what you need to do and how you can come out on top in this competitive market.
What we can do for you:
- Provide you with expert advice and guidance from our listing professionals
- Full legal listing
- Set a price that will realistically sell in today’s market
- Promote your property on our website
- Feature your property in our company magazine
- Send your property to our in house database of buyers
- Put your property in the window display of our prominent office on the New Golden Mile
- Promote your property to our network of over 125 agents on the Costa del Sol
- Professional photography service at no additional cost
It is paramount that a property be presented and displayed in the best possible manner together with a realistic selling price. Our listing professionals will discuss the selling price of your property with you, ensuring a price you are comfortable with and that will realistically sell in today's market. In addition, we will go through step by step the commission structure and selling process together with the Listing Agreement that both parties will sign.
In addition, in order to sell your property it must be legal and comply with the Decree 218/05. The Decree was implemented in 2005 following recommendations from Consumer Watchdogs, which legally requires specific documentation to be in order and held by the selling agent prior to sale. This documentation should be available to any interested purchaser.
What the listing agent requires to sell your property by Law:
- Copy of the Escritura (Title Deeds). This document contains the owner’s details, property details and confirms the legality of build. This document can only be provided by the owner.
- Nota Simple – if less than 3 months in date. If we have the Escritura we can procure this on your behalf free of charge.
- Copy of a current IBI Receipt (Council Tax) paid yearly.
- Copy of current Basura Receipt (Rubbish Removal) paid yearly. We can obtain a copy of the IBI and Basura receipt with authorisation signed by the owner.
- What community fees, if any, are paid, how much they are and how much is owed, if anything.
As part of our service we will arrange to have high resolution images taken of the property. Photos of your property are one of the most important aspects of selling your property. They will be the first thing a potential buyer sees before making a decision to view of not. For this reason, the property must be made presentable for the photographic session. We will use these images on our webpage as well as any printed media that the company issues out to potential clients.
Accessibility is also important for any potential viewings. If you are thinking of renting out your property as well as putting it on the market, bear in mind that tenants have rights and at times may not allow a viewing to be carried out.
If you would like to discuss the sale of your property please do not hesitate to contact us . alternatively, please submit the form below for one of our professionals to contact you.