WHAT ABOUT MAINTAINING YOUR PROPERTY WHILST YOU ARE AWAY?
By becoming a member of Livingstone Services, you will get your property inspected on a monthly basis following detailed inspections report.
Benefit from the following services:
1. To check after they are gone, if everything is in order and they haven’t left anything important behind.
2. To have regular checks that everything in the property is in order when they are away.
3. Having a monthly report after the inspection has been carried out I.
4. Key holding services
5. Collecting post and open them as per owner authorisation
6. Collection and Delivery of laundry
7. Special price for the cleaning service
8. Administration work requested such as booking car hire, golf, taxis, restaurants, will be free of charge, except for those requests which imply a member of the team to be absent from the office.
9. First visits with technicians, refurbishment companies, etc.
10. Ask for quotations for works need it
11. Help required with water, electricity, gas company (First visit and administration work).
In addition, you will be kept up to date with the news bulletins and general information about the Costa del Sol through our active website.
Ask about our services.
- Arrival cleaning
- Departure clearing
- Hourly cleaning
- Spring cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
MONTHLY PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
A monthly external & internal visual inspection will be carried out at your property in order to spot any problems.
- Ensuring all the walls are in good condition.
- Ensuring all windows are properly closed.
- Ensuring all doors open & close properly.
- Ensuring all light fittings work properly.
- Ensuring there is no humidity or cracks, etc in the ceilings.
- Ensuring all floors are in good conditions.
- Ensuring there are water & electricity supplies.
- Ensuring all taps & cisterns are in good working order.
To test electrical appliances to confirm they work.
- Ensuring the awnings sensors working condition.
- Ensuring shutters are in good working condition.
Checking that telephone lines are working properly.
- Ensuring the Air Conditioning or Heating system is in good working order. (Depending on the season)
To ventilate all the rooms. (Depending on the weather conditions.)
- Ensuring all terraces and solariums drainages are unblocked. (* this will also be done after any heavy rains)
- Ensuring there are no insects.
A monthly external and internal visual inspection will be conducted of your property in order to detect any problems and ensure that all walls are in good condition.
The results of the monthly inspection will be sent by email along with any images of problems found (if needed).
We also recommend that we carry out the monthly inspection during a long term lease to make sure the property is undamaged and in good condition. We automatically perform an inspection of the property after heavy rains to ensure that no damage has occurred.
If you would like to have more than one inspection per month, this can be requested in our office for an additional cost. It is advisable to carry out the monthly inspection during a long term letting to check the property is in good condition and not damaged.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
After our inspection report and if any existing problems are discovered, we will suggest what we consider to be the most appropriate solution.
We have trained personnel who can carry out any kind of general maintenance during working hours. Our goal is to correct the problem with 48 hours of it being reported. We also have a continued emergency service.
Resale or new build, cleaning services such as industrial, entrance or departure cleanings can be arranged through the Aftersales Division and done by our cleaning staff.